For today's FOTD, Face of the Day, I went with a simple, neutral brown makeup look. For the past few weeks I have been on a neutral makeup look kick. It might be because whenever I would do my makeup in the past, I would go all out or maybe because I used to never truly be into neutral, brown colored eye makeup. But I must say, brown eye shadows are actually very versatile and offer some amazing results.
I chose this neutral brown makeup look because I was attending my cousin's baby shower. The shower was held in the early afternoon so it was a very appropriate look for the time of day. Below are some pictures of my makeup and the products I used. In some of the pictures you might see that I curled my hair, I thought it was a great way to add dimension to the overall look since my makeup was on the simple, earthy tones side.
- Pevonia Soothing Sensitive Skin Cream
- MAC Prep+Prime Skin Base
- MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NW30
- MAC Studio Moisture Tint in Medium Dark
- MAC Mineralize SkinFinish Natural in Medium Dark
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Long-Wear Blush in Tipsy
- MAC Bronzing Powder in Refined Golden
- MAC Fix+ Spray
Eye Products Used:
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Original
- MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
- MAC Eyeshadow in Brule - used as my brow bone highlight
- MAC Eyeshadow in Saddle - All over lid color
- MAC Eyeshadow in Espresso - used to fill in my Eyebrows
- MAC Technakohl Liner in Graphblack - used in my waterline
- CoverGirl Lash Blast Fusion in Very Black
- L'Oreal Paris Carbon Black Lineur Intense Liquid Eyeliner
Lip Products Used:
- MAC Prep+Prime Lip
- MAC Lip Liner in Dervish
- MAC Lip Stick in Angel (Frosted Finish)
- MAC Lipglass in Jest For Fun
What are you favorite neutral combination?
What's your Face of the Day today?
Disclaimer: The above thoughts and recommendations are based on my own personal opinion. Results are not guaranteed. The products mentioned above have been purchased by me. This post has not been sponsored.