As mentioned in this week's Mani Monday, it's Homecoming at my Alma Mater. Today's festivities include Hurricane Howl, Parade, Fireworks, Boat Burning, and Concert. Besides the Homecoming Football game, this night is by far one of my favorites. I'm so excited to hang out with my friends and enjoy our traditions. Today's FOTD, Face of the Day, is my makeup for tonight. It's a very simple, nude face with dark black liner. My focus was on the liner and big lashes. Below are some pictures. I apologize for the lighting, it was dark out and my indoor lighting wasn't the greatest. All the products used are listed below as well.
Face Products Used:
- Pevonia Soothing Sensitive Skin Cream
- MAC Prep+Prime Skin Base
- MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NW30
- MAC Studio Moisture Tint in Medium Dark
- MAC Mineralize SkinFinish Natural in Medium Dark
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Long-Wear Blush in Tipsy
- MAC Bronzing Powder in Refined Golden
- MAC Fix+ Spray
Eye Products Used:
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Original
- MAC Paint Pot in Bare Study
- MAC Eyeshadow in Espresso - used to fill in my Eyebrows
- MAC Technakohl Liner in Graphblack - used in my waterline
- CoverGirl Lash Blast Fusion in Very Black
- L'Oreal Paris Carbon Black Lineur Intense Liquid Eyeliner
Lip Products Used:
- MAC Prep+Prime Lip
- MAC Lip Liner in Dervish
- MAC Lip Stick in Blankety (Amplified Finish)
- MAC Lustreglass in Instant Gold
What's your Face of the Day today?
Disclaimer: The above thoughts and recommendations are based on my own personal opinion. Results are not guaranteed. The products mentioned above have been purchased by me. This post has not been sponsored.