When I think of Christmas, the first thing I think of is the color RED. When deciding my makeup for this Christmas Eve I contemplated many different looks including a bold, red lip but in the end I went with a sparkly, smokey eye and subtle pink/nude lip look. I decided to use my new Tarte Puttin’ on the Glitz Eye Shadow Palette (I will post a review on this palette later on once I have used it thoroughly). Below are some pictures of my makeup and a list of products I used to achieve my FOTD, Face of the Day.
- Pevonia Soothing Sensitive Skin Cream
- Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer in Sand
- MAC Mineral Skin Finish Natural in Medium Dark
- MAC Blush in Plum Foolery
- MAC Eye Shadow in Pink Freeze (used as Face Highlight)
- MAC Fix+ Spray
- Urban Decay Eye Shadow Primer Potion in Original
- MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
- Tarte Eye Shadow #9 (see below) – all over lower part of lid
- Tarte Eye Shadow #11 (see below) – blended over outer half of lid
- Tarte Eye Shadow #9 & #7 (see below) – outer corner and crease
- Tarte Eye Shadow #12 (see below) – brow bone highlight and inner corner
- MAC Eye Shadow in Espresso – used to fill in my eyebrows
- MAC Technakohl Liner in Graphblack – used in my waterline
- CoverGirl Lash Blash Fusion in Very Black
- MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
- MAC Prep+Primer Lip
- MAC Lip Liner in Dervish
- MAC Lip Stick in Blankety (Amplified Crème)
- MAC Lipglass in Oyster Girl
What was your Christmas Eve or Christmas FOTD?
Disclaimer: The above thoughts and recommendations are based on my own personal opinion. Results are not guaranteed. The products mentioned above have been purchased by me. This post has not been sponsored.